Avanti Portable Washer | Resources and Reviews of Avanti Portable Washer

Navigation List

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Avanti Small Portable Washing Machine, Steel Reviews

Ads336x280

I bought this avanti small portable washing machine because the apartment I moved into my family after the death of my husband does not hook up to our standard washing machine and dryer. But I have five children, then go to the laundry community was not a good option. We have a lot of dirty laundry on a daily basis, so I need a way to wash clothes at home every day.

Avanti Small Portable washer

I studied the available portable washers and decided to take a chance on Next mainly because it had the largest capacity. With so many children, I had to be to wash a load full size in the situation. The next suit our needs wonderfully. Its total capacity is about 2/3 's normal load at full size on a standard machine, but it's still a lot of clothes.

Can I about 8 pairs of children's jeans, shirts or 15 kids to wash all the combinations. And I do not connect it to the sink. I went to our local hardware store and spoke to a fellow plumber, I find the right contacts, connect to the escape of water from my bathroom helped. This means that all the washing in cold water, but that's okay with me. Not to move with, it's worth it. I have attached an extension to the exhaust pipe, so my drains directly into the toilet for disposal.

The discharge pipe is already installed on the left side (as you face the front of it) but the car is built with doors on both sides, and you can move on all sides works best for you. It's a bit difficult to stop and to the side, but it's doable. E 'are connected with a slit for the discharge for the operation on both sides of the machine, and if it is not in the effluent. But if you have it in your toilet drain, as I do, you have to buy an extension member and leave the hook, that the discharge sit on the plane of the hook, since otherwise never fill the tank. Hope that makes sense. It's a physical thing, not a mistake.

Following the closet was easy, but the supply lines do not come with sufficient quality to do so without loss. I had higher pressures and tighter fitting to buy washing machine supply hoses that went to the improvement. Since the tubes have a washer uses the same standards, are easy to find at any hardware store. I bought tubes from high quality steel. These are the ones that deal with soft plastic, with plastic head, that he never set screw is not enough to be missed.

The disc itself fabulous. It cleans clothes very well, and turn them off enough that the drying line is actually possible. And 'what I do every day. I have to hang in a load and every night to put everything away in the morning and dry. The washer has a lint filter, which is a nice feature, and equipped with a fabric softener dispenser. The detergent in a drawer through which water flows, so that the detergent mixed with water, the task engine.

It comes with many different wash settings, including setting a special "Jeans", the two extra rinse cycle and a fast-running water makes them really out of order. Water has three levels, and there are extra rinse options, and many others, "soak" as, "Normal", "Delicate".

This machine does the washing home to a large family a reality. It's actually big enough to wash large loads family, and do do a good job. If you have a smaller family, this machine would more than meet your needs.

One final note, I think it's nice that when a load is finished, the machine chimes, the song "Joyful, Joyful, we adore you." Perfect, because I really happy to have a great product when I was sentenced to spend every Saturday at the laundry mat, I thought!

1 comments :

Gigi delete January 25, 2017 at 7:42 AM

What is the model/make number to this unit? Have you had to replace the lint filter? if so where did you buy it?